The comprehensive Scalebound wiki reference; written and maintained by the players.
In Scalebound, the latest great adventure from critically-acclaimed developer PlatinumGames and renowned Game Director Hideki Kamiya, you will experience the journey of a young loner, Drew, who is pulled into the strange, beautiful and dangerous world of Draconis. There Drew is bonded to a fearsome and noble dragon, Thuban, the last of his kind. These two, lone-wolf heroes thrown together by fate must learn to fight as one to defeat the powerful enemies that threaten Draconis, Earth and a vast universe of parallel worlds. Embark on an epic and dangerous journey across a faraway land like none you’ve ever seen. There, you’ll encounter ground-shakingly massive beasts, and meet the only being that can stand against their overwhelming stampede: the last living member of a sacred race – a dragon. You and your dragon are this world’s final hope. Only your bond can save Draconis.
- Explore the beautiful, evolving, and dangerous world of Draconis as you and your dragon companion work to defeat legions of enemy Soldiers and epic scale Beasts.
- Adventure on your own or join forces with other players and their dragons to complete custom Quests and battle massive Creatures together... *
- Epic battles on an unbelievable scale - Master accessible but deep "stylish action" gameplay. Fluidly chain attacks with your dragon to create devastating combos to unleash upon your foes.
- Choose your favorite dragon (winged serpent, four legged tank — and more) and then evolve your companion’s unique Abilities and attacks as well as its appearance.
- Play your way: Cutting-edge co-op multiplayer - Adventure on your own or join forces with other players and their dragons to complete custom quests and battle massive creatures together.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Feel free to register and join our user base by clicking here.
Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the Official Help Wiki.
Adding some content!
- Check out a few pages and see what they look like or what the source code for a pages is to get ideas, or visit the New to moderating page to get some suggestions.